Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New pulse.

I can't help but notice, through the course of natural observation, that I am becoming distant. Distant, not in the sense of a negative value, but as a 'fact'. It's not even a complaint than it is an impartial observation.

The thing is this.

In the style that is familiar to my existence, distant is as much intimate as intimate can be. It's different, yet there's nothing to be questioned about the differences. In that 'new pulse', it's just, the same.

I rest my case.

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough



Apotheosis (It's crumbling. It's building) 


Koyuki (Don't be afraid, don't hide, don't hold back)

No comments :